Urgent Cash Loans
In order to find the best cash loan for your needs, it is important to compare loans online. Read our comprehensive guide about urgent cash loans here.
- Apply in minutes
- Get offers from multiple lenders
- Choose the best loan option available
Note: If you are not satisfied with the loan offers, you don’t have to select any of them.
Applying for a loan online – How it works
1. Select loan amount
In the calculator, select the loan amount you need.
The minimum amount is R 500 and the maximum amount is R 250 000.
2. Fill out contact details
Fill out your email address and your cellphone number.
Keep in mind that you will receive the loan offers through these channels.
3. Fill in additional details
The applications are often processed automatically. To achieve this, banks and lenders need some additional details, like your employment status and monthly income.
4. Select the best loan offer
Compare the offers & select the best one! If you are not satisfied with the offers, you don't have to do anything. The application expires automatically.
How to apply for an urgent cash loan
To apply for an urgent cash loan, you’ll typically need to fill out an online application or visit a storefront lender in person. In either case, you’ll be required to provide personal and financial information, including your name, address, phone number, social security number, and employment information. Some lenders may also require you to provide information about your credit history, although this is not always the case with urgent cash loans.
What are urgent cash loans?
Urgent cash loans are a type of short-term loan that can provide quick access to funds in emergency situations. These loans are typically offered by online lenders or storefront payday lenders, and they are often advertised as a way to cover unexpected expenses or to bridge the gap between paychecks.
If you’re in need of financial assistance and are considering taking out an urgent cash loan, it’s important to understand the options available to you and the potential costs and risks involved. In this article, we’ll provide a comprehensive guide to urgent cash loans, including how to apply for one, the fees associated with these types of loans, and important considerations to keep in mind.
The process for applying for an urgent cash loan will vary depending on the lender and the specific loan product. However, most lenders will require you to meet certain eligibility criteria, including being at least 18 years old and having a regular source of income. You’ll also need to provide proof of identity, such as a driver’s license or passport, and may be required to provide proof of income, such as a recent pay stub or bank statement.
What fees does an urgent cash loan have?
One of the key considerations when taking out any type of loan is the cost, and urgent cash loans are no exception. These loans can come with high fees and interest rates, which can make them expensive to repay.
Here are some common fees associated with urgent cash loans:
- Application fees: Some lenders may charge a fee to process your loan application. This fee may be a flat rate or a percentage of the loan amount.
- Origination fees: Some lenders may charge an origination fee to cover the cost of underwriting and processing your loan. This fee is typically a percentage of the loan amount, and it may be deducted from the loan proceeds before you receive them.
- Interest charges: Most urgent cash loans come with an annual percentage rate (APR), which is the cost of borrowing money on an annual basis. This rate may be fixed or variable, and it can vary widely depending on the lender and the specific loan product. In general, urgent cash loans tend to have higher APRs than other types of loans, such as mortgages or personal loans.
- Late fees: If you don’t make your loan payments on time, you may be charged a late fee. These fees can vary depending on the lender and the terms of your loan.
It’s important to carefully review the fees associated with an urgent cash loan before you agree to the terms, as these fees can significantly impact the overall cost of the loan.
Repayment terms for urgent cash loans
The repayment terms for an urgent cash loan will depend on the lender and the specific loan product. In general, these loans are expected to be repaid within a few weeks to a few months. Some lenders may offer extended repayment terms, but these loans may come with higher fees and interest rates.
Important to note about repayment
It’s important to understand the repayment terms of your loan before you agree to the terms, as this will determine how much you’ll need to pay back and when. Make sure you can afford the monthly payments and that the repayment schedule fits with your budget.
You might also be interested in:
Pros and cons of urgent cash loans
Urgent cash loans have their pros and cons just like any other financial product. Here’s a rundown:
- Quick access to funds: These loans can be helpful in a pinch if you need cash fast
- Easy to qualify: They might be easier to get than other loans like personal loans or mortgages, which is good if you have a low credit score or limited credit history
- Flexible repayment terms: Some lenders offer flexible repayment plans, which can make it easier to budget
- High fees and interest rates: The biggest downside is the cost – these loans tend to have higher fees and interest rates than other loans
- Short repayment period: Most of these loans have a short repayment period, which can be tough if you can’t pay it all back by the due date
- Risk of predatory lending: Be careful – some lenders might try to take advantage of you if you’re in a tough financial situation by offering loans with hidden fees or crazy high interest rates. Do your research before you take out one of these loans to make sure you’re not getting ripped off.
Alternatives to urgent cash loans
If you’re in need of financial assistance, there are several alternatives to consider in addition to urgent cash loans. Here are a few options to consider:
- Personal loans: Personal loans are offered by banks, credit unions, and online lenders, and they can provide a more affordable option for borrowing money. Personal loans typically have lower fees and interest rates than urgent cash loans, and they may offer longer repayment terms. However, they may be more difficult to qualify for, especially if you have a low credit score.
- Credit card cash advances: If you have a credit card, you may be able to take out a cash advance using your card. This can provide fast access to funds, but it’s important to be aware that credit card cash advances typically come with high fees and interest rates. It’s also important to note that taking out a cash advance can hurt your credit score if you’re unable to pay it back in full.
- Borrowing from friends or family: If you have a good relationship with someone who is willing and able to lend you money, this can be a good alternative to an urgent cash loan. Keep in mind that borrowing from friends or family can be risky, as it can put a strain on your relationship if you’re unable to repay the loan. It’s important to be honest about your financial situation and to agree on terms that are fair and reasonable for both parties.
- Government assistance programs: Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the government or other organizations. This can include programs such as unemployment benefits, food stamps, or rental assistance. It’s worth exploring these options to see if you qualify.
- Negotiating with creditors: If you’re having trouble paying bills or meeting financial obligations, it may be possible to negotiate with your creditors to get more favorable terms. This could include extending the repayment period, reducing the interest rate, or waiving fees. It’s worth reaching out to your creditors to see if they are willing to work with you.
Urgent cash loans in a nutshell
Urgent cash loans can provide fast access to funds in emergency situations, but they can also come with high fees and interest rates. It’s important to carefully consider your options before taking out an urgent cash loan, and to explore alternative sources of financial assistance if possible. Be sure to fully understand the terms of the loan, including the repayment schedule and any fees, before agreeing to the terms.